Electric motor (English: Electricmachinery, commonly […]
Electric motor (English: Electricmachinery, commonly known as "motor") is based on the law of electromagnetic induction of electrical energy conversion or transmission of an electromagnetic device. In the circuit with the letter M (old standard with D) said. Its main role is to generate drive torque, as a power supply or a variety of mechanical power source. Generator in the circuit with the letter G said. Its main role is to use electrical energy into mechanical energy.
Now, the motor has a lot of classification, according to different standards can be different classification:
1. According to the type of power supply can be divided into: DC motor and AC motor.
2. According to the structure and working principle can be divided into: can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor, synchronous motor.
3. According to the start-up and operation mode can be divided into: capacitor-start single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor-operated single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor start-running single-phase asynchronous motor and split-phase single-phase asynchronous motor. Recommended reading: Aluminum alloy shell series motor
4. According to the purpose can be divided: drive motor and control motor.
5. According to the structure of the rotor can be divided: cage induction motor (old standard known as squirrel cage induction motor) and wound rotor induction motor (the old standard known as wound induction motor).
6. According to the operating speed can be divided: high-speed motor, low-speed motor, constant speed motor, speed motor. Low-speed motor is divided into gear motor, electromagnetic deceleration motor, torque motor and claw pole synchronous motor.http://www.yceleco.com/